Spring rafting on the Rivers of Võhandu and PiusaWhite water rafting trip takes place during spring freshet. On the trip, we'll be using simple new rafts - one for 7 and another for 9 people. The rafts are easy to steer and row. Correct technique is taught at the beginning of the trip. There is no fear of falling overboard and rafting through the rapids is as fun as jumping up and down on a water bed. Your guide is going to observe the trip from the river banks and will assist you if needed. If you wish, the guide can join you on the raft.
Sights: mill dams, sandstone walls, river views, hidden caves, water animals and fowl; by the Puisa River, there are also the ruins of a castle.
Size of the group: 6—25 people.
Võhandu river: MAP
Piusa river: MAP
Times and prices
20.03–20.04 advance bookings only
Adult: from 20 €
Exact price to be clarified by service provider.
Level of difficulty: medium
Features and amenities:
- Guide service available
- Safety equipment
- Hiking equipment included
- Catering at extra cost
- Transportation to the destination not included
Clothing and equipment (recommended):
- Hiking boots or sneakers, warm socks, warm (thermo) or other underwear.
- Fleece or sweater, wind- and waterproof jacket.
- Wind and/or waterproof hat
- Neoprene cloves
- In addition: camera and waterproof bag, sunglasses, chocolate, nuts, water, juice etc.
- Clothing: it is important to feel comfortable, clothing must protect you from cold and wind.
Mobile phone: (+372) 514 9822 / (+372) 566 78113